Before Your Appointment
- Remember: To maximize your appointment time, come with clean eyes free of makeup.
- Clean lashes thoroughly before you arrive to remove any residual oils or mascara.
- Do not wear contacts to your lash application.
- Lash Perming and airbrush tanning should be done 48 hrs prior to your lash extensions.
"Clean" lashes allow for the best bond, best looking, and healthiest lashes!
Things that should be avoided for the First 48 Hours
- Excessive exposure to heat, steam, sauna, and friction to the lashes
- Do not get lashes wet for 12- 24 hours
- Do not use oil based products around the eyelashes
- Do not use waterproof cosmetic products on or near the lashes
- Cannot use a mechanical eyelash curler
- Avoid running water directly on your lashes
- If applying mascara do so from middle to tip, avoid root area
- Use water based eye makeup remover
- Do not pull on your lashes this may cause your natural lashes to come out prematurely